About the Agency
The AFRH is an independent Federal Agency which most closely resembles a private sector Continuing Care Retirement Community with a geriatric resident population of distinguished Veterans who have served their country. If you would like to work in an environment that nurtures the Health and Wellness philosophy of aging and that provides a continuum of residential Life Care Services in a community setting for our Nation's Heroes, we invite you to visit our website.
As a Contract Surveillance Representative, you will:
- Monitor contracts for the Healthcare Services Division including Biomedical Waste Removal and Medical and Dental Equipment Repair and Maintenance, making sure that work performed is in compliance with contract requirements and applicable regulations and policies.
- Develop best business processes, offers innovative ways of doing business and uses creativity in product and service delivery.
- Prepare, maintain and oversee accountable operating records such as invoices.
- Ensure that all products meet or exceed acceptable quality standards.
- Prepare the budget for supplies and equipment and monitor the operating budget, insuring that funds are sufficient to support an effective medical supply and equipment program.