Agency: Armed Forces Retirement Home
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
The AFRH is an independent Federal Agency which most closely resembles a private sector Continuing Care Retirement Community with a geriatric resident population of distinguished Veterans who have served their country. If you would like to work in an environment that nurtures the Health and Wellness philosophy of aging and that provides a continuum of residential Life Care Services in a community setting for our Nation's Heroes, we invite you to visit our website.
WHO MAY APPLY
U.S. Citizens who are:
1. Current permanent Federal employees with competitive status or current Federal employees in excepted service positions covered by an interchange agreement;
2. Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility;
3. Individuals eligible for:
- the AFRH Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP);
- the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) from the local commuting area;
- Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, eligible for Veteran's Recruitment Appointment (VRA), OR certain military spouses);
4. U.S. citizens, no matter where you live, who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunities Act; or
5. AFRH employees currently serving on a Veteran's Recruitment Appointment (VRA).
- Please review the entire announcement before applying.