This is a GG-14 position in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). The GG-13duties for the "Supervisory/Management" work category are at the "Senior" work level and are equivalent to those at the GS-13 level. The selectee's salary will be set within the grade equivalent to a GS/GG grade based on the selectee's qualifications in relation to the job.
***Salary Ranges shown do not include local market supplement ***
RPA# 13NOV9DFM00000006174, 13NOV9DFM00000006675, 13NOV9DFM00000000179
The organizational location of this position is: SPACE/MISSILE SYS CE, Los Angeles AFB, CA.
· The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a supervisor, providing planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over nonsupervisory employees assigned. Responsible for providing assigned Divisions with a comprehensive suite of business planning and financial management services.
· Develops goals and objectives that integrate organization and center objectives. Researches, interprets, analyzes and applies all applicable instructions and regulations.
· Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures and directives of management. Selects/recommends candidates for vacancies, promotions, details and reassignments in consideration of skills and qualifications, mission requirements, and EEO and diversity objectives.
· Advises Leadership and Program Managers on financial and acquisition strategies. Assess proposed new acquisition activities for reasonableness and feasibility, with emphasis on the financial aspects of the proposed acquisition.
· Determines appropriate organizational level for establishment of standard financial practices.
· Validates essential program financial information identified by subordinates for development of plans such as Financial Plans, Program Plans, and Organizational Strategic Plans.
· Performs technical review and oversight of cost and financial analyses. Reviews basic program plans and strategies on major programs to validate requirement for specific cost or financial analyses to support program implementation.