FOR THIS JOB ANNOUNCEMENT THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AS THEY APPLY STATED BELOW AND MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CLOSE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
1. Transcripts (If applicable) - If you are substituting education for specialized experience you must submit all of your transcripts. The absence of this information will result in an ineligible rating.
2. Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) (If applicable):
· Notification of Personnel Action for current or former federal employees - with the exception of current permanent DTIC employees, please provide your most recent SF50 or the SF50 reflecting Career/Career-Conditional tenure and the highest grade held on a permanent basis.
· If claiming DoD Education Exemption (Grandfathered) you must also provide SF50s dated prior to October 1, 2000 showing that you have been continuously employed with DoD with no break in service since October 1, 2000.
3. Veterans Preference Documentation (If applicable):
· For Five Point Veterans Preference: DD-214 (Member Copy 4), or, if you are CURRENTLY serving on active duty, a statement of service from your unit which states the date you entered on active duty, the date you are separating, and the campaign medals you have received. For those supplying the statement of service, preference will be verified by a DD-214 (Member Copy 4) upon separation from the military.
· For Ten Point Veterans Preference: DD-214 (Member Copy 4) and Standard Form 15 (Application for 10-Point Veterans Preference) with documentary proof as required on the SF-15. Click here for a copy of the SF-15. Veterans with a service-connected disability must also submit a VA letter dated 1991 or later.
4. Military Spouse Preference (if applicable) Copy of spousal travel orders providing eligibility.
Your complete Application Package (containing the above required documents) must be received no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Thursday, December 26, 2013.
WARNING: Failure to submit a complete application package including any required documentation by the closing date of the announcement at 11:59 EST, or at the time of application for announcements with an extended closing date, may result in an ineligible rating and loss of consideration. To verify that your application is complete, log into your USJOBS account, select Application Status and More Information. The Details page will display the status of your application. It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed is received, legible and accurate. HR will not modify answers submitted by an applicant.