Job Title:Nursing Assistant
Agency:Armed Forces Retirement Home
Job Announcement Number:14-AFRH-004
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$31,315.00 to $44,293.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, December 09, 2013 to Monday, December 23, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Career/Career Conditional|
|FEW vacancies -
Washington DC, DC View Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. Individuals who do not meet the any of the categories may apply under 14-AFRH-005P, open to the Public.|
The AFRH is an independent Federal Agency which most closely resembles a private sector Continuing Care Retirement Community with a geriatric resident population of distinguished Veterans who have served their country. If you would like to work in an environment that nurtures the Health and Wellness philosophy of aging and that provides a continuum of residential Life Care Services in a community setting for our Nation's Heroes, we invite you to visit our website.
WHO MAY APPLY
U.S. Citizens from the who are:
1. Current permanent Federal employees with competitive status or current Federal employees in excepted service positions covered by an interchange agreement;
2. Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility;
3. Individuals eligible for:
- the AFRH Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP);
- the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) from the local commuting area;
- Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, eligible for Veteran's Recruitment Appointment (VRA), OR certain military spouses);
4. U.S. citizens, no matter where you live, who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunities Act; or
5. AFRH employees currently serving on a Veteran's Recruitment Appointment (VRA).
- Not Required
- Please review the entire announcement before applying.