To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
1. Your Resume. Your resume should describe in detail your ministry in health care settings, particularly your experience in ministry to hospice and palliative care patients and their families.
2. A complete Assessment Questionnaire (questions on-line)
3. Ecclesiastical Endorsement, dated within the past 12 months
4. Federal Form OF-306 "Declaration for Federal Employment" signed and dated not earlier than 90 days prior to the closing date of this announcement
5. Certificates or evaluations showing completion of Clinical Pastoral Education, or a detailed description of training you would like considered as equivalent
6. Veteran preference Documentation, if applicable
7. College transcript(s), copies are acceptable
All documents must be submitted by midnight Eastern Daylight Time on the closing date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the assessment questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.
Note: To return to a previously saved or incomplete application you may use the following link: https://applicationmanager.gov/.
To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload, complete this cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf using the following TAG:VacancyID Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot apply online:
1. Click the following link to view and print the assessment questionnaireView Occupational Questionnaire, and
2. Print this 1203FX form to provide your response to the assessment questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf and
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
Your complete Application Package (containing the above required documents) must be received no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time Thursday, December 19, 2013.
If you cannot complete the application process using one of options identified in the "How to Apply" section, please contact our office for alternate application procedures.
HOW TO VERIFY COMPLETENESS OF APPLICATION
It is the applicants' responsibility to ensure application is complete. Follow these steps to verify if your application is complete.
- Sign-in into usajobs.gov
- Select, My Account and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select, Application Status history of jobs will appear.
- Select, More Information and you will be directed to applicationmanager.gov
(Note: If you see an In-Complete status! Look under Document Section. This section will list all documents you have uploaded. A status of Process indicate documents were uploaded successfully. Inventory documents against what is required as per the vacancy announcement to determine completeness.
- If missing document(s), click "upload" and follow the instructions. Go back to account status and the
document(s) uploaded should be listed with a status of "Pending-Processing."
REPORTING PROBLEMS WITH APPLICATION MANAGER
To report a problem with Application Manager, send an email message to ApplicationManagerHelpDesk@opm.gov . In your message, provide the following information if possible:
- Your Application Manager user name
- The nature of the problem
- The steps you took before the problem occurred
- The main statement of any error message you may have received. (You may attach a screen capture of the error message if you know how to do this.)