Job Title:Pathways Intern Student Trainee (Personnel Research Psychologist)
Department:Department Of Homeland Security
Agency:Customs and Border Protection
Job Announcement Number:IHC-993451-TS CI
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$34,415.00 to $55,421.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, February 04, 2014 to Monday, February 17, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Multiple Schedules - Internships|
|2 vacancies in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis in accredited educational institution.|
|Public Trust - Background Investigation|
Do you desire to protect American interests and secure our Nation while building a meaningful and rewarding career? If so, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling.
DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. The vitality and magnitude of this mission is achieved by a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
Discover a challenging and rewarding career with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the sole organization responsible for securing the nation's borders. At CBP, we:
- Secure and facilitate trade and travel while enforcing hundreds of U.S. regulations, including immigration and drug laws
- Seize illegal narcotics, vehicles, and agricultural products
- Prevent unauthorized entry into the country
- Rescue individuals who fall into dangerous conditions traversing our border
For more information about CBP's mission, activities, and careers, please visit our website at: http://www.cbp.gov/.
Who May Apply:
- U.S. citizens who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis in accredited educational institutions.
- Interested students should be enrolled in a course of study with academic career goals related to Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
For definitions of terms found in this announcement, please visit: http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/careers/gc_1303762131481.shtm.
Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Human Resources Management (OHRM), Personnel Research and Assessment Division (PRAD), located in Washington, DC.
Note: One or more selections may be made using this job opportunity announcement.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel may be required less than 5% of the time.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position
- You must successfully pass a background investigation
- Selective Service registration
- Residency Requirement