Job Title:Veterinary Medical Officer
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:U.S. Army Medical Command
Job Announcement Number:NCMD137643641004510D
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$81,823.00 to $106,369.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, December 02, 2013 to Friday, December 13, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Term NTE 13 Months|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Sam Houston, TX View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
- This position is a TERM position. It is temporary and may be extended up to a maximum of four years.
- This position is located in the Animal Medicine Branch of the Department of Veterinary Science at the U.S. Army Medical Department Acadamy of Health Sciences in Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
- Fort Sam Houston is located in beautiful San Antonio, TX with a warm climate, close proximity to beaches, and a population of approximately 1 million people. Additionally, there are many surrounding smaller towns within a 30 mile radius including Universal City, Converse, Kirby, Shertz, and Cibolo. For those who prefer country living, ranches and property can be easily found in the big and beautiful State of Texas.
Who May Apply:
- U.S. Citizens
- Occasional Travel
- Up to 5% Business Travel required.
- This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.