The NIH is the premier biomedical research center for the world. Its 27 Institutes and Centers employ approximately 18,000 employees doing a vast array of jobs, all supporting efforts for a healthy nation. For information on the NIH mission, goals, and Institutes and Centers, visitNIH Overview.
This is a part-time temporary position open to ICTAP/CTAP eligible candidates only.
If you have experience in Program Analysis of the Super Fund Research Program and you want to play a significant role in a dynamic organization, then consider joining the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Division of Extramural Research and Training.
- Serve as the principal advisor to the Director of the SRP supporting peer-reviewed research, translation, community engagement with the goal of providing solutions to the complex problems posed by the nation's most egregious hazardous waste sites.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the 15 SRP Community Engagement Cores (CEC).
- Research and evaluate improved practice for information dissemination; identify stakeholders, at the national level that have use for the research advances; and to establish formal and informal mechanisms for the exchange of this information.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with other NIH institutes with the goal of achieving additional visibility of the SRP.
- Serves as the official Contract Officer's Representative (COR) for the above mentioned SRP Support Contract.
- Oversee the contractor's efforts to engage with stakeholders to enhance the use of SRP science.
- Maintain existing and build new communication networks among US EPA, ATSDR and SRP grantees.
- Serves as a mentor to junior staff of the SRP, and the program analysts who support the SaRPS contract.