Job Title:Program Analyst (DEU)
Department:Department Of Commerce
Agency:Economic Development Administration
Job Announcement Number:EDA-SRO-2014-0007
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$62,467.00 to $81,204.00 / Per Month|
|Monday, November 18, 2013 to Monday, November 25, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Competitive: - Full Time|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Seattle, WA View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All qualified United States Citizens|
The Economic Development Administration leads the federal economic development agenda by promoting innovation and competitiveness, preparing American regions for growth and success in the worldwide economy. Our dynamic culture recognizes employees' contributions and achievements, promotes teamwork and results-driven performance, and provides opportunities for learning and professional growth. Our employees are the Bureau's most important resources. Join our team if you are energetic, results driven, customer-focused and like working in teams.
This vacancy is for a Program Analyst in the Seattle Regional Office of the Economic Development Administration's office of Regional Affairs. Applicants under this vacancy announcement will be considered under external competitive procedures only. This vacancy is also being advertised under merit promotion procedures as EDA-SRO-2014-0010.
- Applicant must be a US citizen to qualify for this position.
- Applicant must successfully complete a background security investigation.
- Applicant must complete a one year probation period.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable, (www.sss.gov).
- Relocation expenses will not be paid. Some overtime may be required.