REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Experience with Womens Health/residential programs, preferred [for TAYLOR facility only].
2. Expert knowledge of the clinical medicine and the current standards of practice.
3. Ability to serve as a clinical expert in the provision of technical assistance and consultation, and management of clinically oriented staff.
4. Knowledge of issues confronting the healthcare delivery system, including specific problems and concerns of special population groups.
5. Knowledge of program policies and guidelines, and operating procedures relating to healthcare delivery systems.
6. Knowledge of organizations and responsibilities of all levels of government operations.
7. Ability to provide input for congressional inquiries and to effectively communicate with Federal Agencies and other organizations as indicated.
8. Mastery of managerial and administrative practices, to include expertise in routine management of responsibilities.
9. Flexibility and ability to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work related requirements.
10. High degree of independence, initiative, clinical judgment, and follow-through on a wide range of sensitive, complex, and clinical issues.
11. Provide radiological services; these services will be primarily to conduct tuberculosis surveillance i.e. digital single view chest x-rays.
12. Ability to respond 24/7 to staff.