You MUST submit the following documents for this vacancy announcement. Failure to submit all required documents will result in loss of consideration for this position.
-- Transcript(s):If you are substituting education for experience, or if this position has an education requirement, you MUST furnish a copy of your college transcript(s). If selected for this position, you will be required to furnish an ORIGINAL transcript prior to being appointed.
-- CTAP/ICTAP Documentation: If you are applying under CTAP or ICTAP, you MUST submit proof of eligibility under 5 CFR 330.602(a) for CTAP and 5 CFR 330.704 for ICTAP. This includes a copy of the agency notice, a copy of your most recent performance rating, and a copy of your most recent SF-50 (Notification of Personnel Action) showing your position, grade level, and duty location. Please annotate your application to reflect that you are applying as a CTAP or ICTAP eligible.
-- Veteran's Preference Documentation (DD-214 and SF-15): If you are entitled to veterans' preference, you should indicate the type of veterans' preference you are claiming on your resume. Your veterans' preference entitlement will be verified by the employing agency. For 5-point veterans' preference, you MUST provide your DD-214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty), official statement of service from your command if you are currently on active duty, or other official documentation (e.g., documentation of receipt of a campaign badge or expeditionary medal) that proves your military service was performed under honorable conditions. For 10-point veterans' preference, you MUST submit a Standard Form (SF) 15, Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference, DD-214, and the required documentation as specified on the SF-15. (Please note: An SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, showing veterans' preference will not be accepted as proof of entitlement.)
The following documents are optional. You MAY submit the following documents for this vacancy announcement:
-- Current or most recent performance appraisal.
Note: We do not accept hard copies of application materials. If you submit more than one application package for this vacancy, only the last one submitted will be considered. If you re-submit a package, all application package documents must be re-submitted in order to be considered for the position.
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 988042.
2. Fax your cover page and documents to OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT at 1-478-757-3144. (Do not fax your cover page, resume, or supporting documents to the Interior Business Center.) Faxed documents submitted with missing information will not be processed.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, November 22, 2013 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire Online Questionnaire.
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf.
3. Fax all six pages of the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
Note: If you submit more than one application package for this vacancy, only the last one submitted will be considered. If you re-submit a package, all application package documents must be re-submitted in order to be considered for the position.