Department: Department of Defense
Agency: Department of Defense Education Activity
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Beaufort, SC View Map
Do you want to work for an exciting educational organization, with the children of our dedicated U.S. Military members? Our mission is to provide an exemplary education that inspires and prepares all students for success in a dynamic, global environment. Come work for the Department of Defense Education Activity, Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools at Laurel Bay, South Carolina!
The Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164.
More than one selection may be fill from this announcement.
The Custodial Worker performs a variety of cleaning tasks which require physical effort and involve the use of hand and/or powered cleaning equipment. Specific instructions are provided on when and what to clean and the methods to use.
You must answer ALL Suitability Questions in the Vacancy Questionnaire, numbers 3-8 with a yes or no. Failure to answer ALL Suitability Questions will result in your application being considered incomplete and your application will not receive consideration for the vacancy.
This is an Excepted Service Position.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- You must meet the Selective Service requirement
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents
- You must complete the questionnaire and/or knowledge, skills &
- abilities/competency statement
- You will be subject to a background/suitability investigation/determination