The duties described reflect the full performance level of this position.
· Serve as a Military Analyst (Applied Technology) and staff action officer participating in matters relating to the design, development, implementation, and analysis of NDU wargames and computerized, interactive, simulation based exercises.
· Analyze, research, investigate, develop, evaluate, and prepare strategies and plans for NDU exercise programs including submission of requirements (operational), acquisition and testing of new models or functionality affecting Joint military operations, new software assessments, development of new training programs, and the development of enhancements for simulation Databases.
· Work with higher graded analyst in supporting the NDU Wargaming and Simulation Based Exercise Program by maintaining close working relationship with the NDU faculty, staff, the directorates, and AOs to ensure the wargaming and simulation based exercise program is viable and meets NDU curriculum standards and the Directors guidance.
· Provide wargaming, simulation and Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) support for University wargaming exercises/events.
· Prepare written reports on the staffing, progress and results of studies/projects.
· Research, coordinate, analyze and prepare written positions on assigned topics.