**Please note supporting documenation required for merit promotion vacancies has changed due to new department regulations. Please see the Required Documents section for more information.**
Relocation expenses will not be paid
This position is located in the Office of Operations & Accountability Division. The Director of Operations and Accountability Division, Dairy Programs (E-Government & Information Technology), is responsible for the development and direction in the use of Internet-based technologies.
You can make a difference! The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Marketing and Regulatory Programs (MRP) needs bright, energetic and committed professionals to facilitate the domestic and international marketing of U.S. agricultural products and to protect the health and care of animals and plants in the United States. MRP offers an array of occupations and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We operate in domestic and global markets. Be part of an organization that protects the health and agriculture of the American people. Join our team!
The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and recommends new strategies, methods, and plans on a wide variety of subjects which cover the full range of program areas.
- Serves as Dairy Programs webmaster. Provides leadership and assistance to Dairy staff on using internet technology and leveraging in-house technology.
- Serves on various agency teams and working groups as designated by the Director of Operations and Accountability Division or the Deputy Administrator.
- Assists in conducting surveys and researches background data to analyze management information requirements.
- Analyzes, develops, executes, and evaluates a variety of management information systems
- Serves as Dairy Outreach Coordinator and supports Agency's Outreach Programs to improve knowledge and use of AMS programs, services, and opportunities to un- and underserved population.
- Provides the highest level of customer service delivery, serving as both consultant and advocate for Dairy Programs in the use of Information Technology and E-Government.
- Adheres to Equal Employment and Civil Rights policies, goals, and objectives in performing the duties of this position.