Who May Apply: All U.S. Citizens
The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD). DTIC provides leading edge information services and products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.
This position is being announced using the USA Staffing Application Manager system. Please click the How to Apply tab for instructions on applying for this position.
· Provide specialized expertise in developing, guiding, reviewing and enhancing IT project plans and roadmaps for complex, multi-year technology projects.
· Designs, develops and implements processes and methodologies to address current and future IT project/program requirements.
· Analyzes information systems requirements or environment.
· Designs or conducts analytical studies, cost-benefit analyses, or other research.
· Participates in special studies, representing DTIC in matters that involve the direction and successful completion of a multi-million dollar portfolio of diverse IT projects.