Department: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Agency: John Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Cleveland, OH View Map
Are you thinking about the future? At NASA, we make the future happen. Become a part of the NASA team - and develop job skills that could take you farther than you ever imagined. Start your career by building a bright future for yourself at NASA, recognized as one of the best places to work in the Federal government. The opportunities are "out of this world!"
The NASA Pathways Intern Program provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience. Candidates may be selected in the following disciplines:
• DATA SYSTEMS AND ANALYSIS (2 positions)
• FACILITIES AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS (3 positions)
• FLIGHT SYSTEMS (2 positions)
• FLUID AND FLIGHT MECHANICS* (2 positions)
• MEASUREMENT AND INSTRUMENTATION** (3 positions)
• MATERIALS AND STRUCTURES*** (1 position)
* air-breathing propulsion/turbomachinery (1)
** controls systems (1); telecommunications (1)
***ceramic composites and environmental barrier coatings (2)
Mathematics (pure or applied)
Nuclear Engineering Physics
Other appropriate majors in physical science, computer science, mathematics, or engineering fields (not engineering technology).
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- Enrolled/accepted in an accredited college/university at least half time.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.9 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- Pursuing a graduate degree.
- Available to work at least 640 hours prior to completion of degree.