Job Title:Student Trainee (Engineering) - NASA Pathways Intern Employment Program
Department:National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Agency:John Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field
Job Announcement Number:GR14I0007
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$29,098.00 to $36,289.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, November 05, 2013 to Tuesday, December 31, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Part Time - Internships|
|8 vacancies in the following location:|
Cleveland, OH View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis in accredited educational institutions. Note: The previous announcement number GR13P0042 has been canceled and is being readvertised. ALL applicants that applied under the previous announcement must reapply to be considered.|
Are you thinking about the future? At NASA, we make the future happen. Become a part of the NASA team - and develop job skills that could take you farther than you ever imagined. Start your career by building a bright future for yourself at NASA, recognized as one of the best places to work in the Federal government. The opportunities are "out of this world!"
The NASA Pathways Intern Program provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience. Candidates may be selected in the following disciplines:
• DATA SYSTEMS AND ANALYSIS
• FACILITIES AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
• FLIGHT SYSTEMS
• FLUID AND FLIGHT MECHANICS
• MEASUREMENT AND INSTRUMENTATION
Mathematics (pure or applied)
Nuclear Engineering Physics
Other appropriate majors in physical science, computer science, mathematics, or engineering fields (not engineering technology).
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- Enrolled/accepted in an accredited college/university at least half time.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.9 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 30 semester hours completed.
- Available to work at least 640 hours prior to completion of degree.