Job Title:Security Specialist
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army Installation Management Command
Job Announcement Number:WTST13718428989398
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$58,589.00 to $76,164.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, November 06, 2013 to Wednesday, November 20, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Schofield Barracks, HI View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Status Candidates|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the US Army Installation Management CMD, US Army Garrison- Hawaii, DPTMS, Security Division, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Army Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Employee
- Current Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) Employee (excluding Army)
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) - Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (non-DOD)
- Former Permanent Federal Employee eligible to be reappointed
- Veteran with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Disabled Veteran with a service-connected disability of more than 10%/less than 30%
- Applicant eligible for 10-Point Other veteran's rating
- Veteran eligible for 5-Point Preference
- U.S. Citizen
Army DCIPS positions apply Veteran's Preference to preference eligible candidates as defined by Section 2108 of Title 5 U.S.C., in accordance with the procedures provided in DoD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 2005, DCIPS Employment and Placement.
This is a Career Program Position (CP) 35
- A Top Secret security clearance with SSBI/SCI is required
- This is a drug testing position
- Temporary Duty Travel (TDY) is 10% of the work schedule
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) is not authorized