The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position is located at Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC), Quantico, Virginia. As the Supervisory Business Management Officer you will be responsible for a full range of administrative, logistical, facilities, budget, information technology, and strategic communication responsibilities.
· Lead for fiscal planning and programming across the future years Defense Program
· Coordinate the maintenance of facilities and plan for future requirements
· Coordinate logistic requirements involved in the accomplishment of missions, travel of members and delivery of instruction
· Write position descriptions for future growth
· Develop policy letters, memos, or standard operating procedures for office administrative functions