A complete Application Package must be submitted and received prior to 11:59, ET, on the closing date. The following documents are required for your application package to be complete. Our office cannot be responsible for incompatible software, illegible fax transmissions, delays in the mail service, system failure or downtime, etc. Failure to submit required, legible documents may result in loss of consideration
• Resume that includes as a minimum: 1) sufficient information to verify qualifications; 2) supervisors phone number/e-mail address for each work period and whether we may contact them for reference checks
• College Transcripts if education is required for meeting basic qualifications and/or used as a substitute for specialized experience. Other required documents as applicable:
• Current/Former Career/Career-Conditional: Most recent non-award Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50 or equivalent) showing that you are/were in the competitive service, highest grade (or promotion potential) held on a permanent basis, federal status, position title, series and grade AND most recently completed performance appraisal (dated within 18 months) showing the official rating of record, signed by the supervisor, or a statement as to why the performance appraisal is unavailable. Do not submit a performance plan.
• VEOA: DD-214 (Member 4 Copy) SF-15 Application for 10-point Veteran Preference and supporting VA letter if claiming 10 pt. preference. Current Active Duty members must submit a certification of expected discharge or release from active duty under honorable conditions dated within the last 120 days.
• Interchange Agreement with Other Merit Systems: Documentation of eligibility as listed in interchange agreement.
• VRA or 30% Disabled Veteran: DD214, VA letter and SF-15 if claiming 10 pt. preference OR if currently on active duty; a certification of expected discharge or release from active duty under honorable conditions dated within the last 120 days.
• Peace Corps Volunteers/Personnel: Documentation of no less than 36 months of continuous service without a break of 3 days or more and separated within the last 3 years. • Schedule A, Persons with Disabilities Appointment: Sch A letter from a physician, local, state or federal rehabilitation office citing eligibility under 5 CFR 213.3102 (u).
• Non-Competitive Reassignment/Transfer/Reinstatement: Most recent Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50 or equivalent) in the competitive service with the same or higher promotion potential as this position.
• Miscellaneous Authorities Not Regulated by the Office of Personnel Management: (Postal Career Service, Postal Service Commission, GAO, US Courts, etc.), Current Notification of Personnel Action (or equivalent) that reflects eligibility.
• Certain Family Members Eligible under E.O. 12721: Most recent non-award SF-50 and performance appraisal.
• Certain Military Spouses Eligible under E.O. 13473: Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders issued within the last 2 years, that lists you as authorized to accompany the military member to the new duty permanent station; OR verification of the member's 100% disability (VA Letter); and/or verification of the member's death while on active duty (DD-1300 and Death Certificate) AND verification of the marriage to the service member (i.e., a marriage license or other legal documentation verifying marriage).
• Foreign Service: Most recent Foreign Service Notification of Personnel Action, service under an unlimited, career-type appointment AND have completed at least 1 year of continuous service without a break of a workday under one or more non-temporary Foreign Service appointments.
• CTAP/ICTAP: Reduction-In-Force: Certification of Expected Separation, Reduction-In-Force Separation Notice, or Notice of Proposed Removal; AND most recent performance evaluation; AND SF-50 demonstrating your separation or the position you will be separated from. Worker's Compensation Separation: Agency certification of inability to place employee AND Notification of Separation OR Separation SF-50. Disability Annuity Termination: Notification from OPM of disability annuity termination AND Separation SF-50 of the last position held. Military Reserve or National Guard Technician Special Disability Retirement Annuity under 5 U.S.C. 8337(h) or 8456: Certification of special disability retirement annuity from a military department or National Guard Bureau AND Separation SF-50 of the last position held
• Other Special Hiring Authorities: If you are claiming eligibility under a Special Hiring Authority not listed above, you must submit appropriate supporting documentation.
NOTE: Verify that uploaded documents \ from USAJOBs transfer into the Agency's staffing system. Once in the Agency's staffing system additional documents may be uploaded. Documents must be less than 3MB and in one of the following document formats: GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, RTF, PDF, or Word (DOC or DOCX).