· Provides technical support to a multi-functional operations team, group or tertiary command, with responsibility for monitoring contractor's production schedules and recommending corrective action to be taken involving deficiencies, delinquencies or other discrepancies.
· Maintain the Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS) database as the result of contract reviews, revised delivery schedules and other modifications to the contract.
· Reviews production contracts and determines mission responsibility relative to the contract's requirements/provisions.
· Track production and delivery progress, identify adverse trends, significance of data under performance indicators and to adjust the plan of surveillance accordingly.
· Studies contractor furnished progress data using spreadsheet and database software.
· Provides descriptive data and corroborating details to members of the Contract Administrative Office (CAO)and other internal or external customers in connection with Program Management Reviews.
· Maintains the integrity of the MOCASdatabase, ensuring that all schedule data and revised delivery data is accurate and up-to-date.
· Coordinates contractual actions withother functional specialists, contractor, or procurement command personnel.
· Determines ACO recommendations to the Procuring Contracting Officer (PCO) for the revised delivery forecasts by research and analysis of information received during the production surveillance effort.
· Utilizes a variety of software and office automation options to develop, modify, or access contract management databases or to produce a variety of contractual reports. Enters, stores, revises and arrays data used for various contract management support activities and functional reports.