Job Title:Supervisory Clinical Psychologist GS-180-13 (SI6302)(DEU)
Department:Department Of Health And Human Services
Agency:Indian Health Service
Job Announcement Number:IHS-R2-AB-940902-DEU
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$81,823.00 to $106,369.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, October 24, 2013 to Wednesday, November 06, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Sisseton, SD View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|"Any Qualified United States Citizen"|
The Indian Health Service (IHS) is the principal federal health care provider and health advocate for American Indians and Alaska Natives (AI/AN). The IHS goal is to raise Indian health status to the highest possible level. IHS provides leadership and direction to programs and activities designed to improve health outcomes to over 1.9 million AI/AN through a system of IHS, Tribal and Urban operated facilities and programs.
For information on the IHS visit: IHS.GOV
The IHS is required by law to give absolute preference to qualified applicants who meet the Secretary of the Interior's definition of Indian for appointment to vacancies within the IHS in accordance with established IHS policy as outlined in the Indian Health Manual Part 7, Chapter 3. The IHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RE-ADVERTISEMENT-- Those who already applied for this position "DO NOT" Need to Re-Apply UNLESS you would like to update your application and/or supporting documents; your applications will be re-considered.
This position is being announced concurrently under Excepted Service Examining Plan/ Merit Promotion procedures. Please review vacancy announcement number IHS-R2-AB-940709-ESEP/MP for eligibility requirements. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
ORGANIZATIONAL LOCATION: Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Indian Health Services (IHS), Northern Plains Region, Aberdeen Area, PHS Indian Health Care Facility, Division of Community Health Services, Mental Health /Social Services Section, Sisseton, South Dakota.
Sisseton, SD United States 1 vacancy
- SALARY RANGE: $81,823.00 - $106,369.00 (Annually)
- PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 13
- IS TRAVEL REQUIRED: YES--Frequent travel may be required.
- IS POSITION COVERED BY (PL 101-630): YES--See under the "How-to-Apply" section of this vacancy for link.
- IS GOVERNMENT HOUSING AVAILABLE: YES--Depending on availability
- IS BARGAINING UNIT: NO
- SUPERVISORY: YES--This position may require a one (1) year probationary period.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- CLINICAL PRIVELEGES STATEMENT: This position will require that you obtain and maintain clinical privileges. If they are not obtained or maintained during employment, the employee may be subject to adverse actions, up to and including removal from the Federal service.
- LICENSURE(S): A Clinical Psychologist must possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license and certification(s) in a state.
See http://www.ihs.gov/jobsatihs/ for more details.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- A valid driver’s license is required. (Operate Government Vehicles)
- If applicable-Selective Service registration (Males born after 12/31/59)
- Pre-employment background investigation, which will include a fingerprints.
- A Current Unrestricted Professional License is required (Submit a Copy).