Job Title:Associate Regional Director
Agency:Securities and Exchange Commission
Job Announcement Number:14-EX-982270-DW
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$158,265.00 to $221,736.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, October 25, 2013 to Friday, November 08, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Excepted Service Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Philadelphia, PA View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|US Citizens and Non Citizens|
Do you want to perform challenging work in a collegial environment, while enjoying quality of life and a competitive compensation package? Invest in your career at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)!
The Securities and Exchange Commission's mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The agency seeks high-caliber employees who share the same values of integrity, fairness, accountability, resourcefulness, teamwork, and commitment to excellence.
The SEC offers a number of exceptional enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits! Enjoy with SEC:
· Paid dental insurance and vision insurance
· Increased agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage
· Mass transportation subsidy up to $245 per month
· SECs Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
· Telework Opportunities
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml.
This position is in the Philadelphia Regional Office, Office of Associate Regional Director (Enforcement) located in Philadelphia, PA.
- This position is open to all U.S. citizens and persons lawfully admitted
- for permanent residence and seeking citizenship as outlined in
- 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)(B).