Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
This position is a Central Region Command position in the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Tech Group, duty location Lima, OH.
Moving Expenses will be paid
Incentive may be authorized
Business Travel required 5% of the time.
Defense Contract Management Agency
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
- Serves as an Environmental Protection Specialist administering the Environmental Protection Program at the Lima Army Tank Plant, a Government Owned-Contractor Operated (GOCO) production facility for the MI Abrams series main battle tank.
- Responsible for the Environmental Program inclusive of Pollution Prevention, Pest Management, Natural Resources Management Program, and other Environmental programs for the Lima Army Tank Plant.
- Review operation maintenance, and construction plans to assess the degree of compliance with applicable federal laws. Department of Defense (DoD) environmental Programs.
- Monitor and advise the Corps of Engineers on facility rehabilitation and expansion projects which have potential environmental impact.