Your application and supporting documentation must be received by 11:45pm on November 7, 2013.
1. TO APPLY (ON-LINE)
- When you select the "Apply On-line" button, you will be taken directly to this registration section. If you have already registered, simply log in with your user name and password. If you have not previously registered you must create a user account in order to apply.
- You must enter your resume on-line or electronically upload it into the application system. Create your resume using the USAJOBS' Resume Builder, which allows you to create a uniform resume that provides all of the information required by government agencies. Your registration information and resume will automatically be transferred to the system used by DOE.
3. RESPOND TO QUESTIONS
- The first time you apply, you will be asked several general questions before proceeding to the assessment questions for the vacancy you have selected. If you have applied before, you will be given the option either to update the general information, or to proceed directly to the assessment questions. Respond online to the application questions. Check the box indicating you would like a copy of your application emailed to you, and click "Finished". If you have successfully submitted your on-line application, you will see a screen telling you that your application has been sent. If you do not see these words, you have not successfully completed your application.
You can fax OR
upload responses to the required Executive Core Qualifications and Technical Qualifications identified in this vacancy announcement.
If you wish to edit your application, you may return to USAJOBS and re-apply; previous responses will be saved and can be updated. Be sure to click "Finished" and look for the screen indicating your application was sent.
You may edit your information until 11:45PM Eastern Time of the announcement closing date.
4. FAX, UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD FROM USAJOBS, EMAIL, OR MAIL SUPPLEMENTAL DOCUMENTATION
- You must fax, upload, or download from USAJOBS supplemental documentation requested in the following "Required Documents" section to the Contact listed below. Supplemental materials MUST be received no later than the closing date of the announcement. Failure to submit the required documentation within the specified time frame will result in loss of consideration. Make sure you include the announcement number for this position.
In addition to your written statements addressing the Executive Core Qualifications, and other qualifications, as applicable, submit a resume or any other written format you choose to describe your qualifications. Applicants typically provide the following information:
- Vacancy Announcement number - OIG-14-ES-0001;
- Full name, email and mailing address, and day and evening telephone numbers;
- Educational information, including the name, city and state of colleges or universities you attended, as well as the type of any degree received. Report only attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For more information, you may refer to the following U.S. Department of Education website: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx.
- Information about your paid and nonpaid work experience related to this position including: job title, duties and accomplishments, employer's name and address, duration of employment, and salary
- Information about honors, awards, and special accomplishments
Applicants who fail to submit all information and documents (i.e. a resume, ECQs, and other qualifications, as applicable) WILL NOT
receive consideration for the position.