There when you need us! Child, Youth & School Servicesrecognizes the challenges of our Soldiers and their Families. By offering quality programs for children, youth and students, CYSS supports the Army Family Covenant by reducing the conflict between mission readiness and parental responsibility.
You can apply for this position using the following options (you must have a resume or use the NAF Optional Application http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pureEdge/A3433.XFDL to apply):
1. Preferred - Apply electronically via USAJOBS - https://usajobs.gov. This will ensure faster processing of your application. You will also receive faster status updates.
Please upload all required documents. Uploaded documents will be processed through the system. You are encouraged to monitor your application status. *You can download the USAJOBS.gov app to your smart phone for easy access and convenience!
2. Fax your resume (and supporting documentation) to (478)757-3144. The following link will take you to the cover sheet which must be included with the faxed resume or application http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf.
NOTE: Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process before they are available in the system for HR to view.
To complete the job related questions obtain the Form 1203FX by going to the following link http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf. This form must be faxed as a part of your application package for you to be considered for a job.
3. Mail or email your resume (or Optional NAF Application) to the point of contact listed on the vacancy announcement.
4. If you are in the area, you may drop off your resume in person to the servicing CPAC NAF Division.
You are highly encouraged to provide all supporting documentation prior to closure of the vacancy announcement. This will speed up the process to consider you for the job if you meet the minimum qualification requirements.
IMPORTANT!: Applicants that chose option #3 or #4 as outlined above, must still complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them online, go to the 'apply online' button on the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them manually, print the full
occupational questionnaire directly from the vacancy announcement and complete and fax the 1203-FX form (http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf) to (478)757-3144.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating. You may contact the servicing CPAC NAF DIVISION identified on the vacancy announcement for additional assistance.
- Maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities for program participants.
- Reviews, provides input to, and implements schedules and activity plans.
- Interacts with children and youth using approved child guidance and youth development techniques.
- Observes program participants for signs that may indicate illness, abuse or neglect and reports as directed.
- Participates in program evaluation using designated instruments.
- Inventories equipment on a recurring basis