Your resume must be submitted by 11:59 PM (eastern time) on the closing date reflected on the vacancy announcement.
To apply for this job online, select - https://www.usajobs.gov/.
To fax supporting documents that you are not able to submit online:
1. Complete this cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf using the following Vacancy ID 976765.
2. Fax your documents to (478)757-3144.
If you cannot apply online follow the below procedures:
1. Click the following link to view and print the job experience related questions View Occupational Questionnaire.
2. Complete the 1203-FX (http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf) form to provide your response to the job related questions.
3. Fax the completed 1203-FX form along with any supporting documents to (478)757-3144. Your 1203-FX form will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
PLEASE NOTE: Please continue completing all questions within section 25 of the 1203-FX form (Occupational Questionnaire) regardless of the numbering sequence.
For additional tips & pointers to successfully complete the application process you can review additional guidance by accessing the following URLs:
Application help - http://www.chra.army.mil/hr/tools/gps/files/Application%20Manager%20Help%20for%20Applicant~466.pdf
Applicant checklist - http://www.chra.army.mil/hr/tools/gps/files/applicantchecklist~466.doc
Applicant brochure - http://www.chra.army.mil/hr/tools/gps/files/USAS%20Applicant%20Brochure~466.pdf
You can apply for this position using the following options (you
must have a resume or use the NAF Optional Application http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pureEdge/A3433.XFDL to apply):
1. Preferred - Apply electronically via USAJOBS - https://usajobs.gov. This will ensure
faster processing of your application. You will also receive faster status
Please upload all required documents. Uploaded documents will be
processed through the system. You are encouraged to monitor your application
status. *You can download the USAJOBS.gov app to your smart phone for easy
access and convenience!
2. Fax your resume (and supporting documentation) to (478)757-3144.
The following link will take you to the cover sheet which must be included with
the faxed resume or application http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf.
NOTE: Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process before
they are available in the system for HR to view.
To complete the job related questions obtain the Form 1203FX by
going to the following link http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf. This form must be
faxed as a part of your application package for you to be considered for a job.
3. Mail or email your resume (or Optional NAF Application) to the
point of contact listed on the vacancy announcement.
4. If you are in the area, you may drop off your resume in person
to the servicing CPAC NAF Division.
You are highly encouraged to provide all supporting documentation
prior to closure of the vacancy announcement. This will speed up the process to
consider you for the job if you meet the minimum qualification requirements.
IMPORTANT!: Applicants that chose option #3 or #4 as outlined
above, must still complete the job related questions either online or manually
(faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If you wish to
complete them online, go to the 'apply online' button on the vacancy
announcement. If you wish to complete them manually, print the full occupational questionnaire directly from the vacancy announcement
and complete and fax the 1203-FX form (http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf) to (478)757-3144.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in
an ineligible rating. You may contact the servicing CPAC NAF DIVISION
identified on the vacancy announcement for additional assistance.