· Analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the enterprise structural framework to align IT strategy, plans, and systems with the mission, goals, structure, and processes of the organization
· Applying analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of customer organizations
· Design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing applications software.
· Planning, installation, configuration, testing, implementation, and management of the systems environment in support of the organizations IT architecture and business needs.
· Planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems used for the transmission of information in voice, data, and/or video formats.
· Planning, development, implementation, and administration of systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data.
· Planning and coordinating the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
· Planning and delivery of customer support services, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer requirements.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-07 Target GS-15).