Job Title:Financial Systems Analyst
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-391AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$51,630.00 to $81,204.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, October 04, 2013 to Monday, October 07, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Washington DC Metro Area, DC, US|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. |
Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-379PD which is open for current BFS employees to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The Financial Systems Analyst in the Office of Financing is responsible for the execution of the auction process, financial and technical analysis, conducting special projects, and working with automated systems. The work includes a wide range of complex analytical activities related to the Bureau's auction operations, buyback operations, commercial book-entry securities program, and automated auction programs.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, or eligible for the Veterans Recruitment Appointment); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.