Job Title:IT Specialist (SYSADMIN) (DBMS Administrator)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-370AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, October 03, 2013 to Wednesday, October 23, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|2 vacancies in the following location(s):|
Kansas City, MO, USView Map
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-371P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.|
NOTE: ANNOUNCEMENT CLOSING DATE EXTENDED TO 10-23-2013.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
This position is located in CIO Information and Security Services, Division of Middleware Engineering in Parkersburg, WV or Kansas City, MO. The primary responsibility for this position is the application of the principles of database management systems (DBMS) administration to design, install, configure, secure, develop, test, and evaluate DBMS for the purpose of testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, recovery, installation, upgrade, integration or configuration of applications within Fiscal Service's IT infrastructure.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.