Job Title:Program Manager (Director of Special Projects - Financing)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-374AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$123,758.00 to $155,500.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, October 01, 2013 to Monday, October 7, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Washington DC Metro Area, DC, US|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. |
Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-375P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
As a Program Manager (Director of Special Projects - Financing), the selectee will support the Deputy Assistant Commissioner in their role as principle advisor to the fiscal Assistant Secretary, the Commissioner, and other management officials in connection with debt financing activities, and works closely with the Assistant Commissioner and Deputy Assistant Commissioner on all aspects relating to the issuance and servicing of Treasury marketable and savings securities.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or covered by an interchange agreement,); or
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.