The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win
in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
These positions are being filled under Expedited Hiring Authority for Health Care Occupations, The Secretary of the Air Force has delegated authority to appoint certain Civilians to Health Care Occupations identified with shortages and/or critical needs; these positions are located Air Force-Wide. Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by geographic location.
· Perform tests and measurements for the design and implementation of individualized rehabilitation programs.
· Provide physical therapy related health care services to active duty and authorized beneficiary population in coordination with the Chief, Physical Therapy.
· Proficient in the use and application of various therapeutic modalities.
· Sets goals, establish treatment parameters and schedules and communicate daily with involved parties to determine compliance, mental attitude, therapeutic progression and prognosis.
· Implement/evaluate treatment plans, progress, and coordinates activities to ensure effective and efficient delivery of patient care programs.
· Terminate treatment in the event of an undesirable effect and consults with the Chief; Physical Therapy (a physical therapist) concerning changes in the program.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-05 Target GS-06).