· Independently performs recurring assignments of limited and complexity in support of projects assigned to higher graded analyst.
· Knowledge of analytical, mathematical, and /or statistical theories, principles, and practices to plan, coordinate, and execute segments of complex studies.
· Use rigorous methods of logic and scientific discipline to design, develop and adapt and/or oversee the design,
development, and adaption of mathematical cost models the will be used to evaluate the cost of various weapons system and programs.
· Performs a broad range of operations research analyses assignments entailing unique problems, creativity,
innovative use of techniques, advanced approaches, and/or new technologies.
· Reviews and evaluates study projects, proposal, and/or reports for adequacy of methodology, including the use of development of computerized models, ensuring the techniques used are valid and appropriate to the problem or issue identified.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-07 Target GS-12).