· Assess progress in assigned projects/programs including cost estimates, schedules, and
performance supportable baseline requirements by applying now methods and procedures.
· Provide input in source selection and contractor monitoring of acquisition phases and development through
production and deployment.
· Plan, organize and coordinate activities of functional specialists including contracting, engineering,
manufacturing, program control, configuration/data management, test, and logistics. Continually study,
review and evaluate program progress.
· Formalize system requirements into appropriate specifications.
· Review and direct the progress of contractors in meeting program objectives. Take appropriate actions to
approve terms and conditions set forth in negotiations, contracting plans and budgets, subcontract
participation, and addition or discontinuance of work by contractor.
· Prepare and present staff studies for presentations.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies. Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level. This public notice may be used to fill at these grades (e.g. GS-09, GS-11 and GS-12).