The positions are located in the Office of Accounting and Shared Services, in either Parkersburg, WV or Hyattsville, MD.
Following the completion of program requirements, selectees may be considered for non-competitive conversion to a career-conditional or term appointment. All conversion requirements will be identified in the Participant Agreement. Program requirements include but are not limited to:
- Successful completion of at least 1-year of continuous service;
- Completion of at least 40 hours of interactive training; and
- Demonstration of successful job performance.
The following are the duties at the GS 09 level. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all these duties, and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Assists in conducting detailed analyses of functions and work processes in the assigned program area.
- Conducts limited operational reviews of assigned program area to assess compliance with existing guidelines.
- Participates in determining user requirements and configuring the system to meet these needs.
- Researches questions, cross-checks and interprets data from various sources to obtain accurate information and provides technical advice on procedures.