Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
- No referral lists will be issued from this announcement. Resumes of qualified individuals will be posted in a secure, online database for management review and remain active for 120 days for use if a position becomes available for your specialty and location. As job opportunities occur throughout the year, the selecting official may make selections from this pool of available/qualified candidates. Candidates will be contacted directly by the hiring organization when they are being considered for a position. The initial length of an overseas tour is 2 or 3 years depending upon location.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 U.S.C. § 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their
- Permanent, Term, Part-time, intermittent or temporary positions will be filled from this solicitation.
- Supervisory and non-supervisory positions will be filled from this solicitation.
Who May Apply:All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States.
You may apply online by Clicking Here
You may check your status online at http://medcell.army.mil/status.asp
Positions filled from this solicitation may include any one of the following occupational specialties: Please identify the occupational specialty for which you have an interest. You may select more than one. Allergy/Immunology, Dermatology, Emergency Room, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, General Practice, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics OB/GYN, Occupational Medicine, Pediatrics, Physical Med Rehabilitation, Physiatry, Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychiatry (Child), Radiology (Diagnostic), Radiology (General), Surgery (General), Administrative, Anesthesiology, Disability Evaluation, Oncologist/Hematologist, Neurologist, Ophthalomology, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Public Health, Pulmonary Diseases, Rheumatology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Sleep Medicine & Urology.