Your complete application includes your resume, your responses to the online questionnaire, and documents which support your eligibility category or categories. If your eligibility category is listed below, you must provide the documents described for that category. If you fail to provide these documents, you will be marked as having an incomplete application package and you will not be considered any further.
- Your resume may be submitted in any format.
- If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualifications determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application will be marked as insufficient and you will not receive consideration for this position.
Transcripts: This position has a positive education requirement. You MUST submit a copy of your unofficial college transcript(s).
License/Registration: This position has a license/registration requirement. You MUST submit a copy of your current, active, valid, unrestricted pharmacy license.
Documents to support your eligibility category(ies):
The documentation you submit MUST show the characterization of your discharge (Honorable, General, etc.). If your documentation does not show your discharge characterization, your veteran's status will not be used to determine your eligibility for this job. If you are not eligible under any other category, you will not receive further consideration. Required veterans documentation:
- Veterans Preference eligibles: You are required to submit DD Form 214, Military Discharge (Member Copy 4).
- Disabled Veterans: You are required to submit DD Form 214, Military Discharge (Member Copy 4), a completed SF-15 (Claim for 10-Point Veteran Preference), AND a letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs certifying an OVERALL SERVICE-CONNECTED DISABILITY percentage. The OVERALL rating must be identified on your certification letter.
- Future Military Retirees*: You are required to submit a copy of your retirement DD Form 214 OR a copy of your retirement letter AND a copy of your terminal leave letter OR certification document**.
- Future Military Separatees*: You are required to submit a copy of your most recent DD Form 214 OR certification document** OR a copy of your most recent active duty orders AND a copy of your terminal leave request (if applicable).
* Active duty military members who are selected may not be appointed unless on terminal leave before the effective date of employment.
** The certification is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date the certification is signed.
More information about Veteran's Preference is available at http://www.fedshirevets.gov/hire/hrp/vetguide/index.aspx.
If you fail to provide these documents, you will be marked as having an incomplete application package and will not be considered any further.
PLEASE NOTE: Documents submitted as part of the application package, to include supplemental documents, may be shared beyond the Human Resources Office. Some supplemental documents like military orders and marriage certificates may contain personal information for other than the applicant. These documents may be sanitized to remove such personal information before submission with the application. Applicants may be asked to provide an un-sanitized version of the documents upon selection to confirm eligibility.