Job Title:FAMILY CARE BEHAVIORAL SPEC NF4
Department:Department of the Navy
Agency:U.S. Marine Corps
Hiring Organization:CHERRY POINT MCCS
Job Announcement Number:7059
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$27.51 to $27.51 / Per Hour|
|Thursday, September 26, 2013 to Friday, October 04, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
MCAS Cherry PointView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Open to All Sources|
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps.
This position is located at MCAS, MCCS, Marine & Family Programs. Candidates selected for this position will serve as a Family Care Behavioral Specialist for MCCS.
REQUIRED: Assessment Questions (preferred as the last page of your resume).
These Assessment Questions must be answered in order to be considered for the position.
- Describe work or related experience that demonstrates your knowledge of and ability to analyze classroom behavior, interpret psychological assessments, individual education plans and statistical information.
- Describe work or related experience that demonstrates your ability to interact with various echelons in public, private and military sectors in regards to family care programs.
- Describe work or related experience that demonstrates your ability to analyze and evaluate data in reporting systems and recommend solutions using oral and written communication.
- Describe your experience and training in developing Intervention Plans for children in regards to social, behavioral and emotional concerns.
- Describe your knowledge of the Marine Corps culture, rank structure, directive system and local chain of command.
- Describe your knowledge of MCCS and explain why its mission is important to the Marines, Sailors and their families.
- Describe the quality of life programs you are familiar with that MCCS provides to the Marines, Sailors and their families.
- Describe how your abilities and personality can add value to MCCS.
- See Duties and Qualifications