The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win
in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
This is a Direct Hire Public Notice; under this recruitment procedure, each location/ installation, identified in this Public Notice will accept applications and make selections for vacancies as they occur. There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application. Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
These positions are being filled under Acquisition Expedited Hiring Authority, The Secretary of the Air Force has delegated authority to appoint certain Civilians to positions designated pursuant to the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improve Act (DAWIA); positions are located Air Force-Wide. Positions may be filled as permanent, temporary or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by geographic location.
This series includes acquisition positions which perform, supervise, or manage administrative or program work and the primary work of the position is of an administrative nature which requires knowledge of the principles, concepts, policies, and objectives applicable to a program or an administrative area.
· Provides identification and defining administrative requirements of specific technical, training, exercise and support areas for different acquisition programs and projects.
· Develops budget projections for organizational support and capabilities for specific acquisition projects.
· Researches, identifies, and analyzes program requirements and problems for projected and planned acquisition programs.
· Plans, prepares and conducts analysis to facilitate completion of long range planning documents.
· Develops all aspects of the functional areas organizational support and capabilities.
· Develop and coordinate budget preparation guidance with the upper level managers.
· Develop effective management plans fro assigned acquisition projects.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-09 Target GS-15).