Candidates must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the CG-13 grade level in Federal service developing or executing a service delivery program addressing customer needs, business requirements, development and deployment of solutions for an enterprise document management organization; and establishing the mission, vision, values, and strategy for electronic document management such as Documentum, FileNet, Sharepoint or DocuShare, and case management in an enterprise document management organization.
Attention to Detail - Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
Customer Service - Works with clients and customers (that is, any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, individuals who work in the agency, other agencies, or organizations outside the Government) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
Oral Communication - Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
There is no substitution of education for the experience for this position.
Applicants eligible for CTAP (Career Transition Assistance Program) or ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program) must achieve a score of 85 or higher in the online assessment to be determined "well qualified" for this position. For more information, click here.
Applicants must have met the qualification requirements (including selective placement factors - if any) for this position by the closing date to be eligible for this position.
Completion of Confidential Financial Disclosure may be required.
High Risk Position - Background Investigation (BI) required.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your resume will be reviewed, including the online assessment questionnaire, to determine whether you meet the qualification requirements outlined in this announcement. Therefore, it is imperative that your resume contain sufficiently detailed information upon which to make the qualification determination. Please ensure that your resume contains specific information such as position titles, beginning and ending dates of employment for each position, average number of hours worked per week, and if the position is/was in the Federal government, you should provide the position series and grade level. If you rated yourself higher on the questionnaire than what is supported by your resume, your overall qualifications assessment may be adversely affected.
If you are found qualified, you will be placed in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Highly Qualified, or Qualified. These category assignments are a measure of the degree in which your background and responses to the assessment questions match the competencies/knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) listed below. Within these categories, candidates eligible for veterans preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans.
1. Skill in applying IT principles, methods, and practices to manage and lead staff in developing, maintaining, and enhancing the corporate-wide document and the enterprise document management program and its operations.
2. Knowledge of current enterprise document management principles, methods, systems and techniques and the ability to guide the efforts of an organization in their application to meeting business needs.
3. Skill in developing and implementing strategies to stand up and deliver Enterprise Document Management Program services to support evolving business needs.
4. Knowledge and skill in applying quality assurance principles in document management, content management, and collaboration as well as delivery of shared services.
5. Knowledge of current policies, procedures, practices, and techniques applicable to leadership and management, EEO and diversity, structured interviewing, career development planning, interpersonal communication, employee conduct and performance, labor/management relations, reasonable accommodation, and preventing workplace violence.
6. Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
You do not need to respond separately to these KSAs. Your answers to the online questionnaire and resume will serve as responses to the KSAs.
To preview questions please click here.