Job Title:Production Controller
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:Army National Guard Units (Title 32)
Job Announcement Number:CT-13-106 (965834)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$42,752.00 to $55,582.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, September 20, 2013 to Monday, October 21, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
East Lyme, CT United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|AREAS I & II|
CONNECTICUT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
TECHNICIAN VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
DUTY LOCATION: Unit Training Equipment Site (UTES), East Lyme, CT
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to plan, schedule, control, and monitor the status of equipment maintenance; and to assist a higher-graded Production Controller.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Connecticut Army National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Connecticut Army National Guard. If you are not sure you are eligible for military membership, please contact a Connecticut Army National Guard recruiter at (800) 716-3550 before applying for this position.
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
- Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Area 2: All current members of the Connecticut Army National Guard and individuals eligible for membership in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- Must meet Compatible Military Assignment within one year from placement.
- Wear of the military uniform is mandatory.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.