THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIVISION IN ARLINGTON, VA
The United States Marshals Service is the nations oldest and most versatile federal law enforcement agency. The missions of the Service include protection of the judiciary, court security, witness security, asset seizure and forfeiture, apprehension of fugitives, prisoner transportation and custody.
Vacancy ID: 962847
Job Title: Supervisory IT Specialist, GS-2210-14
Promotion Potential: 14
Duty Location: Arlington, VA United States 1 vacancy
Open Period: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Salary Range - $105,211.00 - $136,771.00 Annually
Who May Apply: You may apply if you are a US Citizen or National
- Supervise/manage numerous geographically dispersed Information Technology (IT) Account Managers who support USMS Districts located throughout the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- Plan, develop and implement cost effective IT solutions that best satisfies user needs.
- Analyze business requirements to develop and implement effective IT solutions.
- Review assigned program areas to identify ways to refine business practices, improve performance and reduce costs.
- Provide technical advice, assistance and recommendations to senior management.
- Establish and maintain liaison relationships with government agency officials, contractors and industry personnel to stay abreast of the latest technological developments and state-of-the-art systems and applications.