Experience in administrative or technical work which demonstrates the applicant's knowledge of missions, originations, programs, and requirements of health care delivery systems; ability to analyze problems and present both oral and written recommendations taking into consideration the wide range of factors and requirements which affect the management of the health care delivery system.
GS - 12 Must have at least 36 months experience,education, or training which provided working knowledge of the principles and practices related to the management of health care delivery systems. Experience analyzing and recommending solutions to complicated problems related to health systems. Experience must include a thorough knowledge of missions, organizations,programs, and requirements of health care delivery systems. Experience briefing senior leaders on related subjects.
EXCEPTED, Officer: O4 Major- O5 Lieutenant Colonel
Compatible Military Specialty: 67A
- Secret Security Clearance
- 67A MOS
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To determine if you are qualified for this job, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience your rating can and will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.
Be prepared to address the following questions or statements on the assessment questionnaire:
- Ability or manage the medical readiness program of the state to include planning, coordinating and providing guidance to all medical resources within the state.
- Knowledge of higher-level directives and federal law to develop, plan, coordinate and institute medical policies as well as conduct studies, analyze findings and make recommendations on the state medical readiness programs to the State Surgeon.
- Knowledge of budget requirements and ability to manage all resources for medical programs, prepare and execute the annual budget.
- Ability to review requirements and provide guidance for provider credentialing and privileging, medical training and medical logistics to ensure readiness of all units.
- Ability to use software programs utilized with medical modules to track readiness, credentialing, budget processes and training.
- Knowledge of 40 Series (Medical) Army Regulations, Army Medical Department Regulations, Medical Command (MEDCOM) regulations and other pertinent Army regulations to ensure compliance with NGB strategic medical management objectives.
-Basic knowledge of occupational health and industrial hygiene concepts, principles and practices and provide supervisory guidance to occupational health and preventative medicine staff.