This position is located in The Asset Forfeiture Division, Arlington, Virginia
The United States Marshals Service is the nations oldest and most versatile federal law enforcement agency. The missions of the Service include protection of the judiciary, court security, witness security, asset seizure and forfeiture, apprehension of fugitives, prisoner transportation and custody.
Vacancy ID: 949858
Job Title: Management and Program Analyst, GS-0343 09/11
Promotion Potential: 12
Duty Location: Arlington, VA United States 1 vacancy
Open Period: Thursday, September 05, 2013 - Thursday, September 19, 2013
Salary Range - $51,630.00 - $81,204.00 Annually
Who May Apply: You may apply if you are a US Citizen or National
Incumbent will perform the following duties:
· Interpret and apply regulations relating to asset management to ensure consistency with existing program guidelines.
· Investigate new or improved business and management practices for application to the asset management operations.
· Conduct analyses in order to recommend corrective actions in specific asset program areas.
· Develop survey instruments in preparation for data collection and analysis.
· Assist in the development of training programs for asset forfeiture personnel.
· Prepare analytical and statistical reports for management.