All applicants are required to submit the following supporting document type(s):
Applicants may also submit the following supporting document type(s),which may not be required for all applicants:
·Other Veterans Document
Your complete application includes your resume, your responses to the online questionnaire, and documents which support your eligibility category or categories. If your eligibility category is listed below, you must provide the documents described for that category. If your eligibility category is NOT listed below, contact the Central Resume Processing Center for assistance. If you fail to provide these documents, you will be marked as having an incomplete application package and you will not be considered any further.
- Your resume may be submitted in any format.
- If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualifications determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application will be marked as insufficient and you will not receive consideration for this position.
Applicants Relying on Education to Qualify: You MUST submit a copy of your transcript if you want to substitute your education for experience. If you claim qualifications based on education, and do not submit a transcript, your education will not be used in making a qualification determination and you may be found "not qualified."
Documents to Support your Preference:
documentation you submit MUST show the characterization of your discharge
(Honorable, General, etc.). If your documentation does not show your discharge
characterization, your veteran's status will not be used to determine your
preference for this job. Required veterans documentation:
If you are claiming Veterans Preference, to verify your preference claim you
MUST submit supporting documents with your application package. These documents
may include, but are not limited to DD214 (which indicates character of
service), SF15, VA Letter and/or Activation/Deactivation orders.
Disabled Veterans: You are required to submit DD Form 214, Military Discharge
(Member Copy 4), a completed SF-15, claim for
10-Point Veteran Preference, AND a letter from the Department of Veteran's
Affairs certifying an OVERALL SERVICE-
CONNECTED DISABILITY of 30% or more. The OVERALL rating must be identified on
your certification letter.
Future Military Retirees*: You are required to submit a copy of your
retirement DD Form 214 OR a copy of
retirement letter AND a copy of your terminal leave letter OR certification
Future Military Separatees*: You are required to submit a copy of your most
recent DD Form 214 OR certification
OR a copy of your most recent active duty orders AND a copy of your terminal
leave request (if applicable).
* Active duty military members who are selected may not be appointed unless on
terminal leave before the effective date of employment.
** The certification is any written document from the armed forces that
certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from
active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions not later
than 120 days after the date the certification is signed.
ICTAP Eligible: You are required to submit a copy of your reduction-in-force
notice and a copy of your most recent SF-50 showing your current pay plan/pay
schedule, series/occupational code, grade/pay band, and duty location.
Military Spouse Preference. If you are claiming Military Spouse Preference, to
verify your preference claim you MUST submit supporting documents with your
application package. These documents may include, but are not limited to PCS
orders and marriage certificate.
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
- To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 952223.
- Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
- On a separate document, please identify which position(s) on your resume (include title, organization, and employment dates) support any response of E ("I am considered an expert in performing this task....").
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
- Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire.
- Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf.
- Fax all six pages of the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
- NOTE: The numbering on the OPM Form 1203-FX will not match the Occupational Questionnaire in Section 25 of the OPM Form 1203-FX, which continuously numbers from number one, while the Questionnaire starts each section of questions with number one. When entering your responses please continue regardless of number sequence. This issue has been identified and will be resolved as soon as possible.
NOTE: Documents submitted as part of the application package, to include supplemental documents, may be shared beyond the Human Resources Office. Some supplemental documents like military orders and marriage certificates may contain personal information for someone other than yourself. You may sanitize these documents to remove another person's personal information before you submit your application. You may be asked to provide an un-sanitized version of the documents if you are selected, to confirm your eligibility.