This position is located in the Western District of Oklahoma.
The United States Marshals Service is the nations oldest and most versatile federal law enforcement agency. The missions of the Service include protection of the judiciary, court security, witness security, asset seizure and forfeiture, apprehension of fugitives, prisoner transportation and custody.
Vacancy ID: 952157
Job Title: District Asset Forfeiture Coordinator, GS-0301-11
Promotion Potential: 12
Duty Location: Oklahoma City, OK United States 1 vacancy
Open Period: Thursday, September 05, 2013 - Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Salary Range - $57,408.00 - $74,628.00 Annually
Who May Apply: You may apply if you are a US Citizen or National
- Provides advice regarding policies and procedures for managing and disposing of assets seized for forfeiture.
- Participates in initiatives such as policy formulation and development of training courses related to asset forfeiture.
- Audits transactions to ensure program budgets are accurate and balanced.
- Evaluates program operations to identify best practices and areas for improvement.
- Coordinates teams on asset seizure, storage and disposal projects.
- Provides oversight to individuals managing assets (e.g., contractors).