Agency: Securities and Exchange Commission
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC, DC United StatesView Map
The SEC's mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
Do you want to perform challenging work in a collegial environment, while enjoying quality of life and a competitive compensation package? Invest in your career at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)!
The SEC offers a number of enhanced pay and benefits in addition to standard federal benefits:
- Student Loan Repayment program for permanent employees. Up to $10,000 a year (60K cap) in student loan repayments for those who meet program criteria
- 100% employer paid dental and vision insurance
- Agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage, per pay period
- Mass transportation subsidy up to $245 per month
- Telework Opportunities
- Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml.
This vacancy is for a Recent Graduate - Acquisition Librarian position located at the SEC's headquarters in the Office of the Secretary (OS).
The Recent Graduates Program affords developmental experiences in the federal government intended to promote possible careers in the civil service to individuals who have recently graduated from qualifying educational institutions or programs.
Any required investigations and clearances must be completed before the selectee can be placed in the position.
This position is in the excepted service.
Probationary or trial period required.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
This is a bargaining unit position.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be recently graduated from a qualifying educational institute.
- You must be registered for Selective Service if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- You must be suitable for federal employment.