Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Reclamation
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States. Visit: http://www.usbr.gov. View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/.
Reclamation is seeking a new professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a Drill Rig Operator Helper. You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Would you enjoy supporting the geotechnical investigations work at various sites throughout the 17 Western States? Here is a great opportunity to join a great organization with excellent growth potential!
Travel and relocation expenses will not be paid by our agency. Expenses associated with reporting for duty in this position will be the responsibility of the individual selected.
LOCATION: UPPER COLORADO REGION, PROVO AREA OFFICE, OFFICE ENGINEERING DIVISION, DRILLING OPERATION GROUP, PLEASANT GROVE, UTAH. For living conditions go to: http://www.plgrove.org.
- US Citizenship or National; Must submit a resume and supporting documents;
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation;
- Must pass pre-employment physical exam and drug test;
- Must possess and maintain a Class A CDL;
- Work Schedule: 10 days out-of-town travel/4 days off;
- For veterans consideration, submit document(s) under required documents.