Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This clinical psychologist position is located at the Kenner Army Health Clinic in the Behavioral Health Division, at Fort Lee, Virginia.
Richmond is a flourishing cultural community enhanced by first-class museums and universities, its own symphony, professional ballet and opera, and numerous theater companies and art galleries. The region offers easy access to the ocean, mountains, and D.C. Residents enjoy trendy boutiques and restaurants, numerous sports and entertainment attractions, historic landmarks, and one of the nations largest river park systems. The city is consistently rated among the Best Places to Live in America.
Who May Apply:
As a Clinical Psychologist at the Kenner Army Health Clinic, at Fort Lee, you will:
- Screen and interview clinical patients for selection and level of treatment.
- Develop treatment plans for severe clinical patient cases.
- Evaluate clinical records and monitor all test administration and scoring for quality assurance.
- Monitor an inventory of psychological testing instruments.
- Develop and implement professional development activities.